The Certified Agile Leader (CAL) program
Agile leaders differ according to their professional background, work experience, current task, responsibility and challenges. The leadership development program is divided into three course modules from which you can put together a combination that makes sense for you:
- CAL-Essentials Module (CAL-E) provide an understanding of the basics of agile leadership and the context in which agile leadership and principles can be effective.
- In the CAL-for-Teams module (CAL-T) you will learn how to create a safe environment and promote a culture of transparency, feedback and adaptation to enable experimentation and continuous learning in your teams.
- In the CAL-for-Organizations module (CAL-O) you will learn about practices and principles of agility at the organizational level.
I have questions about the CAL program
The way: CAL 2
Arriving: My learning plan
My role, my goals
Principles over practices
Budgeting and Strategy
Power of Ownership
Process organization first
Shaping value streams
4: Grow & Learn
Growing People and Teams
Working with communities
Flexibility and Innovation
Power of Markets
Decisions & Empowerment
Working means learning
Strategy needs strategy
Power of experimentation
Moving on: my new plan
Integrate: connect the dots
Start now: be a hacker, be a leader
The program relies on initiative, support from a group of like-minded people and support from the trainer (s).
In each of the modules there is
- Preparatory materials
- An impulse lecture on the main topic
- A call-to-action: a case study or exercise to practice, discuss and deepen selected topics. This is followed by a “homework” in which the participants in small groups examine the transfer to their work environment.
3.750, – € excl. VAT
We run two programs a year, one starting at the beginning of the year, the second from September.
|1: Principles (presence)||27.09.2021 09.00 - 17:00|
|2: portfolio||11.10.2021 16.00 - 19:00|
|3: flow||25.10.2021 16.00 - 19:00|
|4: Grow and Learn||08.11.2021 16.00 - 19:00|
|5: Flexibility||22.11.2021 16.00 - 19:00|
|6: Culture||06.12.2021 16.00 - 19:00|
|7: innovation||20.12.2021 16.00 - 19:00|
|8: Wrapup (presence)||10.01.2022 09.00 - 17:00|